The MatER Study Center (Materials & Energy from Refuse – the Italian sister of the WTERT network) is organizing the 6th MatER Meeting & 7th International Conference on Final Sinks focused on “Waste Recovery & Final Sinks for a Sustainable Ecological Transition”.
The conference will be held at the Piacenza campus of Politecnico di Milano from 5th to 7th June 2023.
The event arises from the connection among material/energy recovery from waste, resource utilization and environmental compliance of material flow management. The focus will be on opportunities to improve the transition towards more sustainable waste management systems.
Oral and poster presentations are meant to cover the following topics:
– Waste prevention and management
– Material & Energy recovery from waste
– Final Sinks
– Innovative technologies and digital solutions
– Environmental sustainability
– Normative and Economic framework